Over 600k of successful transactions
3000 products and 21 brands
Regulations of the online shopping
REGULATIONS of the online shop http://www.runcolors.com/
The Owner, the Seller and the Administrator of the shop is:
RunColors.pl Mateusz Pacocha
01-066 Warszawa Poland
Before placing an order, the Customer has the right to negotiate the provisions of the Agreement with the Seller. In the case when the Customer does not negotiate individually, this regulation shall be applicable together with applicable laws.
I GENERAL STIPULATIONS
1) 2) The online shop http://www.runcolors.com/ is directed by partnership RunColors.pl . 3) The Regulations has been established in the Polish language, and it constitutes the universal long distance agreement, by the general provisions of the Polish law. 4) In order to establish the contract with the Seller, the Customer may exercise his right to negotiate the terms of the Agreement based on these Regulations. 5) The content of the Regulations, in case of the distinct Customer decision, constitutes the content of the Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Customer. The content of the agreement shall be recorded according to the applicable provisions and provided to the Customer on a durable medium, in order to guarantee the Customer option to refer to it when required. 6) The sale is made in the entire Republic of Poland. 7) The Customer can view the sellers’ Codes of Good Practice. The Code of Good Practice can be found in the act on combating unfair business practices of 23 August 2007. The current Act is accessible at http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/ 8) All products offered in the shop are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market. This information is equivalent to the Seller’s commitment to providing the Customer the products free from any defects. 9) The prices shall be provided in Polish PLN and include VAT. 10) Orders through the website can be placed at the Shop 24 h a day, seven days a week. 11) Customer communication with the Seller results in responsibility for bearing the costs of such communication resulting from the agreements made by the Customer with third parties, for the possibility of using particular forms of remote communication the Seller does not charge any additional fees nor provisions for the possibility to communicate with him. 12) The core activity of the online shop is the retail selling of the sports shoes via the Internet. 13) In matters not covered by the Regulations the binding in Republic of Poland legal relevant provisions apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – of the Civil code (J. L. no 16 item 93 with further changes) Acts of 30 May 2014 about Consumer rights (J. L. 2014 item 827) and Acts of 29 August 1997 about the protection of personal data (consolidated text.: J. L. of 2002 no. 101 item 926 with further changes). 14) The provisions of these regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any Customers rights being at the same time the Consumer of the provisions referred to the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil code (J. J. no.16 item 93 with further changes) legal remedies available to him under the laws in force. In case of conflict between these Regulations and above provisions, these provisions shall prevail. 15) In case of conflict with the Seller, the Consumer has the possibility of an amicable settlement by: 16)a) ask the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court 17)b) mediation 18) c) ask the Voivodeship Inspectorate for Commercial Inspection 19) d) receive free legal aid in the case of the dispute resolution from The Consumers’ Association, using the free consumer hotline 800 007 707. 20) The Seller informs that he does not provide consulting in the area of good nutrition and it should be ensured that the products are not used other than for their intended use. It is recommended to every Customer to contact an independent nutritionist, dietitian or other person knowing diets, usage of nutritional additives, and a proper selecting of nutrients in the organism – including vitamin supplements.
1) REGULATIONS – These regulations together with annexes; inform about powers and obligations of both Parties of the Agreement; 2) PARTY – the party of the agreement is the Customer or the Seller; in case of the term Party – it means the Customer or the Seller together 3) DISTNACE COTRACT – A distance contract concluded by Parties, with the presence of each Party of the agreement at a different time; the Agreement is concluded by the use of distance Channels of Communication available at the Shop; 4) CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION – a specific forms of a distance placing orders. 5) SHOP – the on-line Shop available on http://www.runcolors.pl/ 6) SELLER – RunColors.pl Mateusz Pacocha ul. Kłopot 4/134 01-066 Warszawa Poland VAT identification number PL5252391310
8) CUSTOMER – a natural person, a legal person and organization unit which does not have legal personality, which the act gives legal capacity, purchasing the product via the on-line Shop, phone or e-mail 9) CONSUMER – a natural person purchasing the product via online Shop, phone or e-mail, for any purposes not related to business activities. 10) BUYER – the Customer and Consumer altogether 11) RECIPIENT – a natural person, a legal person, and organization unit which does not have a legal personality which has the legal capacity given by the act, using the supplied services provided by the Shop and using the Newsletter subscription. 12) ORDER – placed by the Buyer via the online Shop, offer for the conclusion of contract of a sales; 13) USER – Any body using the online Shop; 14) ACCOUNT – User’s administrative panel accessible after registration and logging the online Shop marked with the login and the password, used for conclusion of contract of sales 15) REGISTRATION – the process of creation of the Account by the User in the online Shop 16) CONTRACT OF SALE – contract of sale of good concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the online Shop; 17) PRODUCT- Any item being sold via the online Shop; 18) NEWSLETTER – a service/services providing the recipient with commercial information concerning own products. 19) MEANS OF PAYMENT – means of payment for the ordered product, being chosen by the Buyer during his order placing, offered by the Shop or as a result of the individual arrangements with the Shop in a different means of payment than presented on the website. 20) DELIVERY – a form of delivery of the ordered product, chosen by the Buyer during his order placing or as a result of the individual arrangements with the Shop in a different form of delivery than presented on the website. 21) SALES NOTE – VAT invoice or receipt, depending on the Buyer’s indication; 22) ANNEXES – information about the right of withdrawal and the form of withdrawal; 23) THE CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE – a set of principles of conduct according to applicable national law as ethical and professional standards in order to prevent unfair pricing practices, which is used by the Seller; 24) INFORMATION – Information about the product, located next to the picture of the product, being the description of the most important terms and characteristics of the product, enabling the Buyer to learn about the products properties. 25) SHOPPING CART – the method of storage chosen by the Buyer of the chosen products in order to make a deferred purchase 26) THE LOCATION OF ISSUE THE PRODUCTS – the location indicated in the order placed by the Buyer, where the purchased by the Buyer product is intended to be delivered 27) THE MOMENT OF ISSUING THE PRODUCT – the moment when the buyer or other authorized for the reception person receives the product being the object of the agreement; 28) THE COMPLAINT ADDRESS AND THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT ADDRESS – the address indicated by the Seller for submitting the defined declarations, being the correspondence addresses; 29) THE SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT or THE SUBJEST OF SERVICE – the products or services chosen by the Buyer, being the subject of the Agreement or the subject of the Service; the Delivery of the product by the Seller is also included in the scope of the subject, in case when the Buyer chooses one of the offered by the Seller forms of delivering the product; 30) ELOCTRONICALLY SUPPLIED SERVICES – functionalities of the electronic and informatics systems enabling the Provider offering determined technical solutions such as: possibility of establishing and maintenance of the account in the online Shop; providing the newsletter service and enabling one-off Order placing through the Order Form located in the online shop; without the presence of the sides at the same time (distance), through the data, forwarded on an individual Recipient demand and receiving by the means of the electronic processing devices used, including digital compression and storage of data which is entirely transmitted, conveyed and received by the means of telecommunications network in terms of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunication Law; 31) ORDER FORM – available in the online Shop technical system enabling the Buyer placing the order through the available boxes in the form, without earlier registration in the online Shop; 32) COMPUTER SYSTEM – the technical structures, IT and software enabling the transmission; 33) DEFECT – physical and legal defect of the purchased product;
1) Registration in the online Shop is voluntary and free-of-charge. 2) In order to make a registration in the online Shop, the User should fill the registration form on the web site of the online Shop, providing the real details. 3) The User in order to pass the registration process successfully is required to give following data: a) Name b) Surname c) Street, house number/flat d) postcode e) City f) Phone number g) e-mail 4) Consent to receiving through the e-mail the newsletter concerning the best offers and new products in the Shop is optional and should be given during the registration. 5) After filling out by the User the registration form with the required data, the User’s account will be created. 6) In the case when the User’s data are required for the registration process change, the User is asked to update them in order to ensure the data is compatible with the reality. 7) In the case when the required User’s data change during the registration process after the order fulfillment starts, the User is asked to update them and inform the Shop about the fact.
1)2) The Customer may place an order at the Shop 24h per day, seven days a week through the website using the Customers Account or by phone or e-mail. 3) The Shop sells in Poland 4) The information concerning the products presented on the Shop websites do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code or regulations; It constitutes the invitation to the conclusion of the sale agreement. 5) Placing an order is an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, placed by the Customer to the Seller. 6) Registration and the creation of the Account is not a necessary condition to place an order at the Shop. The Buyer is enabled to place an order via e-mail or phone. 7) In order to place an order, the Buyer should add a product, which he wants to buy, to the Shopping Cart. Adding the product to the Shopping Cart does not constitute compliance with placing an order. The products can be arbitrarily added and deleted from the Shopping Cart. 8) The Shopping Cart enables the Buyer managing the ordered products and conversion of the amount of the order. 9) In order to finalise the order, the chosen products should be added to the Shopping Cart. The next step is choosing the option determining respectively: payment and delivery method. The Buyer can place an order after signing in to the own Account or in case of lack of the Account – by registration of the Account. 10) After filling out all of the boxes in the form, the Buyer sees the customer’s data, as well as total order price and the realisation form. In case of acceptance of all chosen elements, in order to place a successful Order a button “Order and pay.” the time of conclusion of the Agreement shall be deemed as the moment of an e-mail confirmation of accepting the order by Shop. 11) The Buyer could make changes in the order by e-mail or by phone or withdraw the whole order unless the order was not sent. 12) The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer. 13) The date of completion of the agreement concluded via the online Shop is the day of the acceptance of the delivery by the Buyer.
V PAYMENT METHOD
1) All prices shown in the Shop are the gross prices, including the tax on goods and services (VAT). 2) The Shop provides the following kinds of payments: a) prepayment – payment by bank transfer- payment to the company’s bank account the full calculated value of the order, before delivering the ordered good. B) on the account in Euro PL29 1020 1068 0000 110203613916 c) Przelewy24 d) PayPal 3) The Buyer purchases the good and the service according to the prices and the delivery costs prevailing at the time of placing the order. 4) The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the delivery costs, especially in case of changing the price list of services provided by the delivery entity. This provision does not relate to orders which were confirmed and accepted to execute by the Seller. 5) The current prices and amount of cost of delivery are shown on the online Shop sub page and are visible on the Shopping Cart level.
VI EXECUTION OF DELIVERY
1) The goods shall be delivered to the delivery address as specified in the order. 2) Delivery is executed by delivery company DHL 3) The Buyer bears the cost of the delivery 4) If the good is not available and the Seller cannot perform, he will promptly notify about the fact the Buyer who will decide of the follow-up of his placed order. 5) If the Seller cannot perform with the properties of the individual properties ordered by the Buyer due to the interim unfulfilled of it. With the assent of the buyer, the Seller can perform a replacement, corresponding to the same quality and purpose or the remuneration or other agreed by parties manner. 6) It is recommended that the Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, when possible checked of the consignment upon the delivery and in the presence of the representative of the entity executing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.) prepare a proper protocol. Checking the consignment will facilitate and accelerate the execution of potential claims from the entity in charge in case of mechanical damage of the consignment arisen during the transport. In such cases it is recommended to as fast as it is possible the Consumer contacted the Seller by phone: 22 243 15 19, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 7) The Buyer who is not a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of Civil Code, is obliged to check of the consignment upon the delivery and in the presence of the representative of the entity executing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.) In case of finding mechanical damage of the consignment arisen during the transport the client should prepare the damages protocol and contact the Seller immediately by phone: +48 22 243 15 19, or by e-mail: email@example.com 8) Delivery time is usually 2 working days.
VII. COMPLAINTS – WARRANTY
1) In case of agreements concluded with the Consumers within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, the Seller shall be liable towards the Consumer specified in article 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code for the physical or legal defects (warranty). 2) The Seller shall have liability for warranty claims, if the physical defect is recognised before two years from the moment of issuing the Consumer the good, and if the sales object is a second hand article before one year from the moment of issuing the Consumer the good. 3) The Consumer’s claims for defect rectification or replacement of the good sold as defect-free may not be brought more than one year, counting from the day the defect was recognized, however not earlier than before two years from the moment of issuing the Consumer the product, and if the sales object is a second hand article before one year from the moment of issuing the Consumer the good. 4) In case when the expire date of the good, determined by the Seller or the producer, shall end 2 years from the moment of issuing the Consumer the product, the Seller shall have liability for warranty claims for physical defects of this product recognised before that date. 5) Physical defect means non compliance of the sold goods with the Agreement. Especially the sold goods does not comply with the Agreement if: a) the goods do not have the qualities, which the goods of such kind should have, taking into account the objective in the Agreement contract or resulting from the circumstances or purpose of these goods; b) the goods do not have the qualities, of which the Buyer was assured, including presentation of a sample or pattern; c) It is not suitable for the aim, about which the Buyer informed the Seller upon commencement of the Agreement, and the Seller did not reiterated its reservations on such use of the good; 4) was issued to the Buyer incomplete 6) The Seller’s assurance shall be on a par with public assurance of the producer or the representative, a person who places the good on the market in the scope of economic activity and a person who through placing his name, trade mark or other distinctive sign presents himself as its producer. 7) The seller is exempted from the liability in point 5c only in situations when: a) The Seller proves that he was not aware of the such assurances or in reasonably assessing could not have been aware b) The Seller proves, that assurances could not have an impact on the Consumer decision; c) The ensuring content was corrected before conclusion of the agreement with the Seller 8) The sold good has also a physical defect in case of a inappropriate assembly and its improper star-up, if the operation have been carried out by the Seller or a person that the Seller is responsible for or by the Buyer, who proceeded in accordance with the instructions received by the Seller. 9) In case of Agreement with the Consumer, if the physical defect was determined before one year from the moment of issuing the Consumer the good, it is assumed that, it existed at the moment of purchase of the good. In case when the defect is determined after a year from the moment of issuing the good the burden of proving that the defect existed in the product at the moment of purchase shall be on the Consumer. 10) If the sold good has a defect the Consumer may: a) make a request declaration to decrease the price to be paid; b) make a declaration to withdraw from the agreement; c) request the change of the defect into a defect-free product; d) request to remove the defect 11) The Consumer, cannot withdraw from the agreement if the defect is irrelevant. 12) The Consumer who uses the The rights under statutory warranty, is obliged at the Seller’s expense deliver the defected good on the complaint address, and if because of a kind of a good or its mountings delivering the good by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make the good available to the Seller at the place where it is located. In case of nonperformance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is able to return the good at the Seller’s risk and expense. 13) The Seller recommends to add the description of nonconformity of the product in order to facilitate the claim process. 14) The Seller will comply with the Consumer request within a period of 14 (fourteen) days. Otherwise it is considered, that the Seller regarded the Consumer declaration or request as a reasonable assumption. 15) In case of the Consumer request defined in point 10 a or b the Seller can replace the defected into the free-defected good or remove the defect, on condition that it shall occur without delay and without excessive inconvenience for the Consumer. 16) However if the good has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller did not meet the obligation of replacement of the good into the free-defect good or of removing the defect, shall not be entitled to replacement the good or remove the defect. 17) Instead of the proposed by the Seller removal of the defect, the Consumer may request replacement of the defected into free-defected good, unless bringing the goods into conformity with the Agreement of sale in the form chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the form proposed by the Seller, and when assessing the excessive costs the value of the free-defected goods is taken into account, kind and significance of the defect as well as the Consumer risk of inconvenience caused by other form of satisfaction of claims, is taken into account. 18) The Seller may refuse to compensate the Consumer requests, if bringing defected goods into conformity with the Agreement of sale by the means chosen by the Consumer is impossible or in comparison with the second, possible form bringing defected goods into conformity with the Agreement demands excessive costs. In case of decreasing the price, the decreased price should be in such proportion to the price arising from the agreement, that the value of the defected good is to the value of the free-defected good. 20) The Seller is obliged to replace the defective good into the free-defected good or remove the defect in reasonable period of time without excessive inconveniences for the Consumer. 21) In case when the defective good was mounted, the Consumer can request from the Seller dismantling and repeated mounting after the replacement was made into the free-defected good or removing of the defect. In case of nonperformance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is able to perform the action at the Seller’s risk and expense. The Seller may refuse mounting and repeated mounting if the cost of these actions when the price is substantially higher than the sold good. 23) The Consumer in case described above may require from the Seller dismantling and repeated mounting, however the Consumer is obliged to contribute to the costs connected with it with the value exceeding the price of the sold good or may require from the Seller covering part of the costs of dismantling and repeated mounting, to the amount of the price of the sold good. 24) In case of Agreements concluded with the Client not being the Consumers at the same time within the meaning of Article 221 of Civil Code, on the basis of Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, liability of the seller under the statutory warranty is excluded. 25) According to the terms indicated in points 2,3 and 4 in this chapter of the Regulations, the Consumer can make a declaration to withdraw from the Agreement or to decrease the price due to physical defect of the sold good, and if the Consumer requires replacement into the free-defect good or removing the defect, the period of making a declaration to withdraw from the Agreement or decreasing the price shall begin with the moment of ineffective expiry of the term for the replacement of the good or removal of the defect. 26) In case of contesting before the court, an arbitration court one of the rights under the statutory warranty the term exercising of other rights, under the the Law, available to the Consumer in this regard shall be suspended until the binding closing of court proceedings concerning the case. Respectively these rules are also implemented to mediation proceedings, whereby the execution term to carry out other powers under the statutory warranty, available to the Consumer, shall begin with the day of Court’s refusal of settlement approval concluded before a mediator or ineffective completion of the mediation. 27) The period of execution of rights under the statutory warranty of legal defects of the sold good shall begin with the day the Consumer found out about the existence of the defect, and if the Consumer found out about the existence of the defect only through action by third parties – from the day on which the declaration or other decision issued by a conformity in a dispute with the third party had become final. 28) If because of the defect of the sold good, the Consumer makes a declaration to withdraw from the Agreement or decreasing the price, he may demand compensation for the loss he suffered by concluding the Agreement not knowing about the existence of the defect, even if the damage appeared in the consequence of circumstances, for which the Seller is not responsible for. 29) The above is without prejudice to the generally applicable regulations of compensation for damages on general terms. 30) In case of concealing the defect by the Seller, the expiration of the period do not excludes rights under the statutory warranty 31) The claim address is: RunColors.pl Mateusz Pacocha Kłopot 4/134 01-066 Warszawa Poland
1)2) The good sold through the online Shop are not covered by the Sellers guarantee 3) A guarantee can be given on the goods sold at the Shop. 4) Detailed terms and conditions for implementing the guarantee are presented in the guarantee card created by guarantor.
IX. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT – RETURNS OF PRODUCTS
1)2) The Consumer, on the basis of Article 27 of Laws on Consumer Rights, who concluded the distance agreement, can withdrawal from it without giving the reason and without bearing the costs referred to article 33,34 and 35 Laws on Consumer Rights, providing a relevant written declaration within fourteen days of the date of the receipt of the Agreement object. It is enough to send the declaration before the period for withdrawal. The declaration can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter on the address: 3) 4) RunColors.pl Mateusz Pacocha Kłopot 4/134 01-066 Warszawa Poland 5)6) The declaration can be submitted on the form, which can be found as the attachment of these Regulations and which was sent to the Consumer together with the product, also available on http://www.runcolors.pl/ or in another form under the law on Consumer Rights. 7) Together with the declaration, referred to in point 1, it is recommended that the Client also sent the information concerning the current bank account number, on which the reimbursement of the expenses shall be made. 8) The Seller immediately confirms with the Consumer receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. Such confirmation is sent to the e-mail address given as the contact address in the Agreement or indicated on the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. 9) In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered unconcluded. 10) The Consumer is obliged to return the product or products immediately, no later than 14 days following the day of withdrawal from the Agreement was made. The Consumer returns the object or the objects of the Agreement from which the Consumer withdrew on his own risk and cost. 12) The Consumer is liable for decreasing the value of product or products being the object of the Agreement, following the use of the product or products in a manner going beyond an ordinary management of the product, in order to determine features, functionalities and the character of the product. 13) The Seller immediately, no later than 14 days following the day of receiving the withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, shall refund the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the product provided that a) the Seller refunds the payments using the same means of payment as the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agrees other mean of refund, which does not entail any net costs for him; b) In case of selecting by the Consumer other than the least expensive mean of delivery the product offered by the Seller, the Seller is not required to cover the additional cost incurred by the Consumer; c) The Consumer is liable for decreasing the value of the product being the result of using it in a way going beyond necessary to conclude the character, feature, and functionality as provided for in the point Eight above; 1) In case of withdrawal from the distance concluded Agreement for services initiated of the consumer’s consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the Consumer must pay for the performance by the time of withdrawal from the Agreement. 2) The payment amount is calculated in proportion to the actual duration of the performance, concerning price or remuneration determined in the Agreement. If the price or the remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculation this amount is the market value of the performance. 3) The Consumer shall not bear the costs for the digital content supply, which are not saved on the date carrier, if he has not agreed to the performance before the withdrawal from the Agreement period has expired or was not informed about the lost of accrued term of right of withdrawal at the moment of giving such permission or the trader has failed to provide confirmation in accordance with Article 15(1) and article 21(1) Law on Consumer Rights. 4) The Seller may withhold the reimbursement received from the Consumer until receiving the goods back or providing the Consumer evidence of sending the good, depending on which event will earlier take place. 5) With accordance to Article 39 Law on Consumer Rights, the Consumer has no right of withdrawal from the Agreement in the following cases: a) for providing services, if the entrepreneur fully performed his service with the consumer’s explicit consent, who was informed before the performance, that after fully provided services by the trader, loses the right to withdraw from the Agreement b) when the price or the remuneration depends on the depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the Sellers control which may occur before the term of withdrawal from the Agreement; c) when the object of the provided service is a nonprefabricated good, produced according to the Consumer specifications or to satisfy his Individualized needs; d) when the object of the service is a goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; e) when the object of the service is a good delivered in a sealed package, after opening which cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons; f) when the object of the service are goods, which after delivery, due to their character are inseparably mixed with other goods; g) when the object of the service are alcoholic beverages, which prices has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales Agreement, which delivery may exercised after approximately 30 days, and which value depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the entrepreneur control; h) when the Consumer specifically demanded from the entrepreneur to come to him in order to carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance; if the entrepreneur additionally provides other services other than, those which the Consumer demands to provide, or supplies different goods than replacement parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal from the Agreement in respect of additional services or goods; i) when the object of the service are audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, which were unsealed after delivery; j) when the object of the service is the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of agreement concerning subscription k) concluded via a public auction; l) the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, cultural, sport, entertainment events, if the agreement provides for a specific date or period of performance; m) of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent before the end of the withdrawal period after the entrepreneur has informed the Consumer that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
X THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
XI FINAL PROVISIONS
1)2) The present Rules may be amended after upon prior notification to the Customers about predictable changes not later than 14 days before becoming effective. 3) The order placed during the life of the previous version of Regulations will be performed by its rules. If the Customer does not agree with the changes made in the Regulations he can delete his Account. 4) Possible disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer in the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, shall be settled by a common court of jurisdiction with the provisions of the Civil Code. 5) Possible disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer in the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, shall be settled by a common court of jurisdiction with the provisions of the Civil Code. 6) The Users may contact the seller by any of the following means: a) phone: 22 243 15 19 b) e-mail: email@example.com c) in writing to the address: RunColors.pl Mateusz Pacocha ul.Kłopot 4/134 01-066 Warszawa Poland 1) 2) Customers have access to these Regulations at any time through the link on the home website of the online Shop. 3) The Regulations may be incorporated, mobilised, retrieved through printing or saved on an appropriate and readable storage medium. 4) The name of the online Shop, its address: http://www.runcolors.pl/ and any other materials used within this website are the subject of copyright and are protected by law. Dissemination and use them is prohibited unless prior permission is obtained from the Shop owner.. 5) These Regulations shall be effective as of the date 20.03.2015.
XII. Personal data
1. The personal data shall be processed by the Seller as the data Administrator, with the application of all protective measures specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection. 2. The processing of Customers’ personal data by the Seller in necessary, in order to perform an order, placed, perform electronic services and for other purposes described in these Regulations. 3. With accordance with the Act on personal data protection, every person (especially the Customer), who shall notify the Seller of the identity details has the right to review, change or delete its personal data, The Seller provides every Customer the right to control of processing of personal data with the accordance with Article 32 on personal data protection. 4. Providing personal data is voluntary. However lack of data may make Customer order impossible to place and perform. Furthermore, in the case when the Customer does not submit data the registration may be impossible which as a consequence will make impossible to set-up an account by the Buyer. 5. The Buyer’s data may be given to the delivery entity supplying the Buyer’s Goods, to the extent necessary to provide such delivery. 6. If the Buyer chooses to pay for the Goods by means of payment services (e.g., PayU S.A. Subsidiary in Poznań), then the personal data shall be given to such entity, to the extent necessary to provide the payment. 7. The Seller ensures adequate security of the data transmitted, implementing especially, that the online Shop has implemented security features of such data and enables to use the data according to the provisions rules described in these Regulations.