Over 600k of successful transactions
3000 products and 21 brands
VI EXECUTION OF DELIVERY
1) The goods shall be delivered to the delivery address as specified in the order.
2) Delivery is executed by delivery company DHL
3) The Buyer bears the cost of the delivery
4) If the good is not available and the Seller cannot perform, he will promptly notify about the fact the Buyer who will decide of the follow-up of his placed order.
5) If the Seller cannot perform with the properties of the individual properties ordered by the Buyer due to the interim unfulfilled of it. With the assent of the buyer, the Seller can perform a replacement, corresponding to the same quality and purpose or the remuneration or other agreed by parties manner. 6) It is recommended that the Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, when possible checked of the consignment upon the delivery and in the presence of the representative of the entity executing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.) prepare a proper protocol. Checking the consignment will facilitate and accelerate the execution of potential claims from the entity in charge in case of mechanical damage of the consignment arisen during the transport. In such cases it is recommended to as fast as it is possible the Consumer contacted the Seller by phone: 22 243 15 19, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) The Buyer who is not a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of Civil Code, is obliged to check of the consignment upon the delivery and in the presence of the representative of the entity executing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.) In case of finding mechanical damage of the consignment arisen during the transport the client should prepare the damages protocol and contact the Seller immediately by phone: 22 243 15 19, or by e-mail: email@example.com
8) Delivery time is usually 2-5 working days.
Delivery cost to Czech Republic, Germany and Slovakia is €7.50
The cost of delivery to other countries of continental Europe is €10